Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Free Mary Jane Gallows!

No, she hasn't been arrested. What we mean is that Chapter One of the incredible adventures of the Black Centipede's... whatever, Bloody Mary Jane Gallows, supernatural "daughter" of Lizzie Borden and Jack the Ripper is now FREE on Amazon Kindle! That's right, I said FREE. That's as cheap as it gets without us actually paying you to read it! So GO!!!

http://www.amazon.com/My-Florida-Idyll-Episode-Fabulous-ebook/dp/B00LRJRZME/ref=la_B005WX2CKQ_1_19?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1442342916&sr=1-19&refinements=p_82%3AB005WX2CKQ

By L. Columbus TOP 1000 REVIEWER on December 1, 2015
Format: Kindle Edition Verified Purchase
I'm so glad the author provided this first volume as a free ebook. I've been burned too many times trying a new writer, only to discover their writing leaves much to be desired. Not the case here I'm happy to say! Mr. Miller is the real deal and as of right now, the best author working in the new pulp genre that I've come across. I found the story engaging, the main character fascinating and the plot exciting. A quick, but throughly satisfying read. I will certainly be seeking out more Bloody Mary and The Black Centipede. Thank you Chuck Miller!

No comments:

Post a Comment